Customer Terms and Agreement
- QYORA™ oils are formulated to provide emotional benefits that help assist with particular concerns. Statements made within QYORA™ website and labelling have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). No products manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, consult your doctor prior to use. If there is an allergic reaction, stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Products with carrier oil only to be applied directly to skin, patch test prior to use ensuring no irritation, or reaction. Do not apply oil in direct sunlight. It may cause burning.
- No nuts are used within the facility.
- The ordinary or otherwise use(s) of product(s) is outside the control of QYORA™. On bottle warnings and ingredients should always be referred to prior to use.
- QYORA™ take no responsibility for individual results, reactions, injury, damage or loss.
- Refer to your doctor if you have any concerns or uncertainty prior to use.
DELIVERY, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Delivery lead times: QYORA™ products are proudly handmade and as we will always try and ensure dispatch within 3 business days. At times, delivery lead times may be delayed due to seasonality, increased customer demand, or unforeseen raw material impact.
Returns and Refunds
- Change of mind: Please choose carefully and read product descriptions prior to purchasing. Refund or a store credit is not accepted.
- Delivered broken: QYORA™ to be notified within 2 days of receipt of goods, a replacement product will be sent out free of charge. After 2 days it will not be honoured.
- Received incorrect product: We do our best to ensure the order is accurate. If you do however receive the wrong product, instructions as below.
- A replacement product organised and dispatched ASAP
- Product to be returned to QYORA™ as received. Unopened and not tampered with. Product to be wrapped safely to ensure no breakages in transit
- Return free of charge shipping
CUSTOMER PRODUCT HANDLING AND STORAGE
- On product Warnings to be referred: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST. STORE BELOW 30c Avoid eye contact. Avoid during pregnancy. Don’t use near animals. External use only. Keep out of direct sunlight. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
- As QYORA™ are unable to determine how the product has been stored and handled, QYORA™ will not take any liability, responsibility, or warranty, expressed or implied, including damage or injury, or results obtained.
- QYORA™ shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information
INGREDIENTS AND CONTENT
- The availability of raw materials and all ingredients is not always assured, due to changes in nature or otherwise. QYORA™ reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients or raw materials in the manufacture of its products to ensure supply is met.
- QYORA™ shall not be liable for any errors or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon
QYORA™ own all rights to QYORA™ intellectual property. "Intellectual Property" means any and all intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world, whether subsisting now or in the future and whether vested or contingent, including rights of any kind in or relating to:
Copyright, invention, design and other intellectual property rights whether registered or not;
registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, slogan, logo, symbol, emblem, design, colour, images, photo’s, or other identification and trade, business, company names or internet domain names, recipes, irrespective of when such thing is created or developed.
- The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations
- QYORA™ shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use or reliance upon this information
- Each party hereby indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified the other party against any loss, damage, claim, action or expense (including, without limitation, legal expense) which a party may suffer in